How To Develop A Smooth Tennis Serve Technique That Generates Effortless Power
A Unique Video Course That Unlocks Your Serving Potentials
Have you ever been frustrated with your serve?
You’re putting in so much effort, and you’re following all the technical instruction you learned online or from on-court coaching – yet your serve doesn’t go very fast.
It feels like a lot of effort for not much of an outcome.
Something is missing. The more you try to fix your serve, the more “locked” it gets – it has less power and less consistency.
Something Is Missing…
What’s missing is knowing and feeling how your body transfers energy though the body in an effortless way…
What’s missing is knowing how to use your wrist in the serve…
What’s missing is knowing how to imagine the racquet path correctly, as it is fundamentally different than the racquet path when hitting a groundstroke or a volley…
The online tennis instructional segment continues to grow, and now there are many instructors with pretty good materials on Youtube, their blog page or website, or even with actual instructional programs.
Tomaz is the rare instructor who speaks clearly, teaches in digestible bites, and when he demonstrates the strokes you can see that he is both a teacher and a player.
He knows his biomechanics, but more than anything else I see that he teaches with a method that emphasizes the progression of skills.
There are no shortcuts, and he will not give you any – but if you are looking for a qualified instructor, Tomaz should be one of your “trusted advisors.”
Let Me Help You Develop an Effortless Serve
Hi, my name is Tomaz Mencinger, and I’ve been a professional tennis coach for almost 20 years. In this time, I’ve worked with players of all levels – from beginners to players on the ITF tour and those starting on the ATP and the WTA tours.
Even though their level of play is so different, they share one commonality: very few of them have mastered the serve – since it’s such a complex stroke to teach.
Because the serve is so complex, many things can go wrong – and, as it turns out, many things do go wrong.
Just look around the courts and you’ll see that, while the forehands and backhands are relatively similar to the forehands and backhands of the pros, the club-level serves are not even close to the serves the pros produce.
In my work with players, I have discovered that teaching technique is only part of the solution. There’s something else that needs to be taught.
Through trial and error – and countless hours spent on court solving the serve problems of different players – I developed a method that gives the player the missing key to unlock their serving potential: the understanding of how the serve works and the feel of how to generate effortless force.
The method of unlocking the serve works with all levels of players, and it works really fast.
I even had the opportunity to present my serve teaching system at the Croatian National Coaches Conference in Umag, Croatia, in February 2013.
Tomaz is an institution for developing innovations in tennis teaching. I have used his tennismindgame.com website for many years as a source for practical information for mental training.
Now he turns to the methodology of teaching. Each topic in the Serve Unlocked video course is explained in progressive, natural and practical way. Just wonderful.
I recommend Serve Unlocked video course to every coach working with players of any level because everyone will learn something new on how to teach the serve in tennis.
Vjeran Friscic – Bayo
ITF Expert and former Croatia Fed Cup Captain
Introducing: Serve Unlocked – Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
It teaches your mind how to let go of the limitations and incorrect mental images you may have about the serve.
It also teaches your body with very simple drills how to generate effortless power by using the laws of physics and movements that you already posses but haven’t yet applied to the serve.
The video course can be watched online on a PC, MAC, iPad, iPhone, or any Android-based device.
All the videos are in MP4 format, and you can download high quality or lower quality (smaller size) videos to your computer, tablet, or smartphone and use the instruction right there on court.
Here’s what’s included:
In the Technique section, you’ll learn the fundamentals of tennis serve technique with which I build the serves from scratch or use these fundamental serving drills to correct the most common mistakes of recreational and more serious tennis players.
- The proper stance that gives you balance in all directions
- How to hold the racquet properly (the Continental grip is only half of the story, you also need to place your hand properly on the handle and achieve a loose wrist)
- The basic drill for learning pronation explained through two swing paths
- A simple drill to coordinate the backswing and the toss
- The Power Move – the key movement of your body and hitting arm that creates racquet lag
- Why you probably follow-through on the serve incorrectly and how to do it right
- The key exercises to re-establish natural flow of your body after you’ve been learning the serve technique analytically in parts
In the Unlocking Your Mind section, we’ll look at the many mental locks you might have that prevent you from really letting go and swinging freely through the ball.
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- And much more.
In the Unlocking Your Wrist section, I’ll show you drills specifically designed to make your wrist loose again – since it’s probably not working the way it should at the moment.
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- And much more.
In the Speed vs. Strength section, you’ll learn why hitting with “strength”, meaning with tension and power, does not achieve the fastest serve you’re capable of and why learning to accelerate the racquet effortlessly is the key to fast serves.
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to achieve the maximum racquet head speed at contact – since most players achieve the highest racquet head speed after the contact!
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the serve.
- And much more.
In the Sources of Power section, we’ll take a look at how we generate force and how we connect it through the body and send it to the racquet head.
- How to properly use the legs for maximum leg drive and energy boost to start your serve;
- The correct rhythm of the serve that helps you connect the backswing with the forward acceleration in the most natural way;
- When it is your arm’s turn to work and how to feel that;
- How to use the power of falling into the court;
- And much more.
The combination of unlocking your mind and your wrist and learning how to effortlessly send energy through your body will very quickly unlock your serving potential and allow you to serve with lots of power while not trying very hard. But, we all know that even the best tennis serve technique cannot compensate for bad ball position in the air. That’s why I decided to create a In the first part, we’ll tackle the most common mistakes that cause a poor ball toss on the serve.
- How to find the right ratio of relaxation and tension in your body while performing the toss;
- Why working on only your tossing arm will cause inconsistent tosses and what to do about it;
- How to correctly imagine the toss – and the difference between a throw and a release;
- How to find the ideal ball placement;
- And a few more.
Finally, I’ll show you how the toss has to integrate into the backswing and how to use the power of momentum to initiate the toss with almost zero effort.
Here’s the Recap…
How much does that cost?
Here’s a quick recap of what you’re getting:
- The complete Serve Unlocked video course, which includes 43 videos (that’s over 2.5 hours of video material) that you can watch online or download to your PC, tablet, or smartphone
- The Bonus section – How to Fix the Toss
Purchase Online with a Credit Card or Online Check from ClickBank’s SSL Secure Server
My 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You have a 60-day full money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Use the full Serve Unlocked video course for 8 weeks. If you don’t significantly improve the speed and consistency of your serve, I will refund the payment immediately.
Put the video course to the test and see how it works for you. With the full money back guarantee, there’s no way you can lose.
Tomaz Mencinger, professional tennis coach
P.S. If you really want to transform your serve from a weakness into your ally and eventually your weapon, then give this unique course a try. I guarantee you that you’ll hear things about the serve you’ve never encountered before.
I’ve been teaching for over 30 years and have worked with all levels of players. I’ve also worked with many fine teaching pros (the last 7 or 8 years I’ve worked closely with Oscar Wegner.)
Your instruction and tips are among the best and most easily understood that I have seen.
I have about 25 video’s on youtube and have appeared with Oscar on many of his video’s, and people have given me the same compliment, but your instruction is on a different level.
Thanks for sharing your insights and knowledge of the game.
John Carrizosa, USA
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.